MANTACHIE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Mantachie woman was taken to the hospital after a morning collision in Mantachie.
The two-vehicle wreck happened this morning, December 3, at approximately 7:14 on Highway 363 near McFerrin Road.
Cpl. Jason Roe with the Mississippi Highway Patrol says it appears a Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck rear-ended a Honda CRV.
He says the Honda was stopped for a school bus.
The driver of the Honda, 42-year-old Christy Turner of Mantachie, was taken to North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo with minor injuries.
Troopers did not release any injury information about the driver of the Chevrolet, identified as Robin Johnson, 37, of Bessemer, Alabama.
- Minor injuries reported after Mantachie collision
- Vehicle rolls over, minor injuries reported
- Mantachie man dies from rollover
- Two receive injuries in Monroe County collision
- Minor injury in Lowndes County wreck
- Fire destroys Mantachie home, taxidermy business
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Marshals take wanted Mantachie man into custody
- Two from Tupelo charged with Mantachie burglaries
- Mantachie man charged with kidnapping, armed robbery