IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A sleeping man leads to a meth arrest in Tishomingo County.
On July 7, Tishomingo County deputies were dispatched to a business on Highway 72 in Burnsville for a suspicious vehicle with a man slumped over the seat.
When officers arrived, they found a man in the driver's seat asleep. The man was identified as Johnathan Horner, 30, of Iuka.
Deputies discovered an active arrest warrant was out for Horner's arrest. He was then arrested.
Deputies discovered a black pouch with alleged meth laying in the driver's seat.
As a result, he was charged with felony possession of meth.
The warrant was for a misdemeanor offense from the City of Iuka.
- Meth arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Officers make meth arrests in Tishomingo County
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo woman arrested for meth possession
- Arrest made in Tishomingo County officer-involved shooting
- Final arrest made for tractor theft in Tishomingo County
- Tennessee man faces meth charge in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Three arrested following Tishomingo County auto burglaries