TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo-based banking company Renasant Corporation is expanding its presence in the Atlanta market by merging with Brand Group Holdings, Inc.
On Wednesday, Renasant announced Brand will merge with and into Renasant. This merger is valued at $452.9 million
Brand is a privately-held bank holding company of the Brand Banking Company, which has 13 locations throughout the greater Atlanta market.
Renasant Chairman and CEO Robin McGraw says this will help the Tupelo-based company enhance its Atlanta presence.
- Merger will help Renasant expand in Atlanta
- BancorpSouth completes merger; expands into Texas
- Local bikers host Renasant Criterium in Tupelo
- Renasant Bank announce Zelle as payment option
- Children visit Santa at Renasant Bank
- BancorpSouth merger to help bank expand in Texas
- Renasant Bank buys Georgia bank for $453 million
- BancorpSouth Bank receives regulatory approval for mergers
- Local bank to grow in merger
- CBS and Viacom reunite in merger