WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men face drug charges in Clay County.
Christopher Bell, 28, and William Townsend, 56, were arrested.
Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott says this was the result of a joint operation by the Clay County Sheriff’s Department, West Point police and the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
Scott says a large amount of narcotics were confiscated after a search warrant was executed at 176 West Half Mile, Apartment 6 in West Point.
Agents seized 10 grams of cocaine and a misdemeanor amount of marijuana and paraphernalia.
The Mississippi Department of Corrections has a hold on Townsend.
- Men face drug charges in Clay County
- Columbus men face drug charges in Clay County
- Two men face drug charges
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Two men charged for Clay County burglary
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Two men face drug charges in Amory
- Golden Triangle men face drug charges in Monroe County
- Four face drug charges in Monroe County
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County