COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men are accused of stealing from a Columbus address.
On May 30, Columbus police arrested James Thomas and John Nelson for grand larceny.
The theft happened in the 1000 block of Lehmberg Road on May 28.
Video surveillance caught the act.
- Men accused of stealing in Columbus
- Men accused of stealing from Tishomingo County boats
- Columbus police arrest accused arsonist
- Woman accused of stealing dog
- UPDATE: Columbus men arrested for Tuesday shooting
- Columbus man accused of burglarizing auto dealers
- Columbus woman accused of damaging vehicle
- Columbus man accused of assaulting woman
- Lowndes County duo accused of Columbus robbery
- Columbus man accused of MUW robbery, burglaries