OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford police have charged a Memphis woman with credit card fraud.
On February 21, an unnamed Oxford bank notified Oxford police, accusing 23-year-old Gerrica Cole with using a fraudulent credit card to obtain $3,000 from the bank.
Police say she attempted to go to another bank of the same branch to get more money, but she was denied.
A warrant was issued for here arrest soon after.
On April 16, Wiggins police contacted Oxford police and stated Cole was in the custody of the Wiggins Police Department on an unrelated charge.
Cole was picked up by Oxford police and taken to the Lafayette County jail where her bond was set at $5,000.
- Memphis woman charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Two face charges of credit card skimming in Oxford
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Police: Oxford woman used victim's credit card to buy hotel room
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Woman charged with burglary of Oxford salon