OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford police have charged a Memphis woman with credit card fraud.
On February 21, an unnamed Oxford bank notified Oxford police, accusing 23-year-old Gerrica Cole with using a fraudulent credit card to obtain $3,000 from the bank.
Police say she attempted to go to another bank of the same branch to get more money, but she was denied.
A warrant was issued for here arrest soon after.
On April 16, Wiggins police contacted Oxford police and stated Cole was in the custody of the Wiggins Police Department on an unrelated charge.
Cole was picked up by Oxford police and taken to the Lafayette County jail where her bond was set at $5,000.
- Memphis woman charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Oxford police charge Arkansas women with credit card fraud
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Two face charges of credit card skimming in Oxford
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant
- Suspects wanted for Tupelo auto burglary, credit card fraud
- Tupelo police hope to locate credit card fraud subject
- Information sought in Monroe County credit card fraud investigation
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case