NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - New Albany police may be close to learning who burglarized the city's Walgreens twice earlier this year.
Nicholas Wright, 26, was arrested in Shelby County, Tennessee, during the weekend. According to court documents, Wright was arrested in connection to Walgreens break-ins in Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama and Ohio.
However, the documents do not specify if Wright is responsible for the New Albany break-in.
The first burglary happened March 17. The other happened on April 30 where drugs were taken from the store's pharmacy.
This story will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Memphis arrest may be connected to Walgreens burglaries in New Albany
- New Albany police investigate burglary at Walgreens
- New Albany police investigate Walgreens burglary
- Report: Man arrested in connection to shooting at Memphis mall
- Noxubee County fugitive arrested in Memphis
- New Albany car burglary caught by witness
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Search warrant leads to burglary and drug arrests in New Albany
- Memphis' request to remove Confederate statue denied
- Two from Memphis die in weekend crash