NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - Dr. H.F. Mason has been named the chief medical officer at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County.
The hospital says he will have direct responsibility for medical staff relations and will focus on the quality of care, patient satisfaction and operational efficiency for physician-driven services.
Dr. Mason also serves as the hospital’s chief of surgery. He will continue his general surgery practice at Baptist Medical Group-New Albany Surgical Associates.
He is a native of New Albany.
- Mason named chief medical officer at Baptist Union County
- Baptist-Union County welcomes first baby of 2019
- CEO of Baptist Memorial in Booneville takes same position at Union County hospital
- Lowndes County sheriff names new chief deputy
- Report: Baptist Memorial's Sean Johnson resigning
- Southern Baptist leader resigns after 'relationship'
- Baptist, NMHS revealed as bidders for Oktibbeha County hospital
- Oxford names interim police chief
- Columbus chief financial officer resigns
- Shelton named new Columbus police chief