ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Mantachie man finally turns himself in after officers found a large amount of drugs inside his home.
On February 20, Itawamba County deputies, Fulton police and narcotics agents executed a search warrant at the home of Russell Esters, 25, of Mantachie.
Officers found a large quantity if alleged meth, large quantity of alleged marijuana, an AK-47 and numerous pieces of furniture stolen from a plant in Mantachie.
He was arrested by U.S. marshals after he turned himself in on Tuesday, March 13.
His bond was set at $20,000.
- Marshals take wanted Mantachie man into custody
- Mantachie man dies from rollover
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Mantachie man charged with kidnapping, armed robbery
- Fire destroys Mantachie home, taxidermy business
- Two from Tupelo charged with Mantachie burglaries
- Minor injuries reported after Mantachie collision
- Mantachie looking into shortage of police vehicles
- Mantachie, Cason Water lift boil water notices
- Mantachie man charged with sexual battery of child