PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man from Marietta is accused of stealing equipment from a construction site.
According to the Prentiss County Sheriff's Department, the theft was reported on April 4 at a location on Highway 371 in the Marietta community.
Investigators say the victim was in the process of building a house and noticed several items missing from his property.
The items were valued at more than $1,000.
The victim signed charges against the suspect, Brian Keith Cartwright, 54, of Marietta. He's charged with grand larceny.
A majority of the stolen items have been recovered.
His bond was set at $10,000.
- Marietta man arrested for theft in Prentiss County
- Alcorn County man wanted in Prentiss County for tractor theft
- UPDATE: Second suspect arrested for ATV theft in Prentiss County
- Child enticement arrest made in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County supervisor arrested for DUI
- Child abuse arrest made in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Marietta man's charge upgraded after child's death
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe
- Man's body found in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County man charged with assault