BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - New Way Trucks is opening operations in Booneville and will create 100 jobs.
The company manufactures recycling and refuse equipment.
The company is moving to the former Wolverine Tube building in the Booneville/Prentiss County Industrial Park.
Employees will produce refuse trucks designed to collect residential and commercial solid waste.
New Way expects to start operations in Booneville within the next three months.
Visit the company's website, NewWayTrucks.com, for more information about careers.
- Manufacturer New Way Trucks opening operation in Booneville, creating 100 jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Abby Manufacturing expanding in Walnut, creating 10 jobs
- Auto Parts Manufacturing Mississippi increases production, creating 50 jobs
- No injuries in Booneville truck fire
- Abby Manufacturing bringing 10 jobs to Walnut
- Start-up boat manufacturer Avid Boats creating 75 jobs in Amory
- Booneville man sentenced for attempting to create child porn
- Corelle Brands opening facility in Marshall County, creating 400 jobs
- Multiple arrests in Booneville