FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A Mantachie woman is accused of benefiting off a vulnerable person in Itawamba County.
Patty Ann Prestage, 59, was arrested on October 25 and charged with the abuse or neglect of a vulnerable person.
Patty Prestage | Photo: Itawamba County Jail
Investigator Jason Dickinson with the Itawamba County Sheriff’s Department says Prestage is accused of taking the victim’s cancer pain medicine for herself, along with selling pain medicine for personal gain.
She is accused of taking the victim to cash loan companies in order to get loans in the victim’s name for her benefit.
- Mantachie woman accused of taking advantage of vulnerable person
- Marshals take wanted Mantachie man into custody
- Woman charged with abusing a vulnerable adult
- Mantachie man dies from rollover
- Overnight fire destroys Mantachie home
- Local senior citizens taking advantage of NextAge help
- Fire destroys Mantachie home, taxidermy business
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Two from Tupelo charged with Mantachie burglaries
- Mantachie man charged with kidnapping, armed robbery