FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A Mantachie man is charged with kidnapping and armed robbery in Itawamba County.
Itawamba County investigators arrested Nicholas G. Smith, 20, on September 2.
Investigators say the incident happened on Highway 371 North in the Ozark community.
Smith reportedly had the victim drive him around for an hour to confuse the victim, then had the victim drop Smith off at his home.
Investigators say the victim was able to tell investigators where Smith lived and gave a detailed description of Smith.
He was out on parole with the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Mantachie man charged with kidnapping, armed robbery
- Mantachie man dies from rollover
- Two from Tupelo charged with Mantachie burglaries
- Man arrested on kidnapping charges
- Mantachie man charged with sexual battery of child
- Man charged in connection with Mantachie teen's disappearance
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Marshals take wanted Mantachie man into custody
- Memorial Day crash kills Mantachie man
- UPDATE: Man wanted as fourth suspect in Clay County kidnapping, armed robbery