STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A man accused of manslaughter following a four-car wreck in Starkville will have to wait longer for his day in court.
Jimmy Andrew Sims, 61, was supposed to have his preliminary court date Wednesday.
However, the Starkville Daily News reports that a municipal court judge granted Sims' attorney's request to have the date moved to May 17.
Tonya Graham, 47, of Cedar Bluff, died as a result of her injuries.
Sims is currently out on a $35,000 bond.
- Manslaughter suspect's court date moved
- Court date set for former Starkville teacher charged with fraud
- Man charged with manslaughter in Shuqualak shooting
- Man convicted of manslaughter for dog attacks
- Man convicted of manslaughter following dog attacks
- Student charged with manslaughter in school shooting
- Tupelo police charge man with manslaughter
- Appeal in Tippah County manslaughter case denied
- UPDATE: Winona murder suspect appears in court
- Paden man charged with manslaughter for 2017 death