Update 09/05/18 2:40 p.m.
Jennie and William McClusky, both 53, have been identified as the victims.
Grenada County Sheriff Alton Strider says their daughter called the sheriff's department because she hadn't heard from her parents.
When officers arrived at the home, they found the couple dead from single gunshot wounds in the bedroom.
Strider says it appears the husband shot and killed his wife before turning the gun on himself. He says officers recovered a revolver lying near the husband.
The bodies are being sent off for an autopsy.
See the original post below.
GRENADA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man and a woman were found shot to death inside a home in Grenada County.
Grenada County Sheriff Alton Strider says the bodies were found inside a home on Hurricane Road, just off of Wildlife League Road.
He believes they may have been there for about a day.
Investigators are now trying to figure out what led to the fatal shootings.
The sheriff is not releasing the names of the people until all next of kin has been notified.
MBI is assisting them with the case.
- UPDATE: Man, woman found shot to death in Grenada County
- Four Shot In Grenada County
- UPDATE: Missing boater found in Grenada Lake
- Report: Grenada police investigating death of woman
- Police: Man found dead in Grenada pool
- Missing Tennessee man found dead near Grenada
- UPDATE: Man charged in deadly Grenada shooting
- Three people charged in Grenada County man's death
- Grenada County man's body found in a well
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted