IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) – A wanted man out of Illinois ends up handcuffed inside the Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department.
On Monday, 34-year-old Bradley Rogers of Burnsville came to the sheriff’s department to place funds on another inmate’s account.
It was quickly learned that Rogers had an outstanding arrest warrant from the State of Illinois for parole violation.
During his arrest, a pat down for contraband yielded meth on him.
As a result, Rogers was charged with introducing drugs into a correctional facility.
- Man with outstanding warrant arrested inside sheriff's department
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant
- Sheriff: Vardaman man growing marijuana arrested
- Sheriff's department hosts senior citizens for luncheon
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates chase
- American Cancer Society recognizes Southern Motion for outstanding support
- Pontotoc woman arrested inside old Columbus school
- Man sought on warrant now facing drug charges
- Man found dead inside his Baldwyn home
- Police: Man found dead inside Tupelo apartment