TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) -Tupelo police arrested 22-year old Devonta Keeton Lyons on Friday, November 17th.
Lyons is charged with four counts of burglary of a dwelling and possession of marijuana.
Both are felony charges.
Lyons is also a person of interest in the break-ins at Simply Sweet by Margarete Bakery in Tupelo.
He is currently in the Lee County Jail. His bond was set at $35,000.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – Tupelo police are asking for the public’s help locating a 22-year-old wanted for the burglary of a dwelling.
According to Tupelo police, there is an active warrant out for Devonta Lyons. He is described as a black man, approximately 6’4” and weighing 195 pounds. He has a light skin tone with freckles.
Police say he sometimes wears a mustache and a short-cut beard.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- UPDATE: Man wanted for burglary in Tupelo now in custody
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary
- Three wanted for Tupelo auto burglary
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Tupelo police look for man wanted in home burglary
- Tupelo man arrested for home burglary
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Lee County
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Clay County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Monroe County in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted man in custody following Iuka shooting