NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - New Albany police are asking for help identifying a burglary and credit card fraud suspect.
Officers say the person shown in the picture broke into a car in New Albany and took several items including a credit card.
Police say the credit card was used at the Walgreens in New Albany to purchase a gift card.
The person is described as a black male with short hair. He was seen wearing a coat that resembles a football jacket with number 2 on the sleeve.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Man wanted in New Albany for theft, fraud
- UPDATE: Man charged for New Albany tractor theft
- Wanted man arrested for theft, burglary
- UPDATE: Man wanted for home repair fraud is in custody
- Woman wanted for fraud in Lee County
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Police ID suspect after car theft in New Albany
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Man wanted in Clay County for theft, burglary
- Alcorn County man wanted in Prentiss County for tractor theft