Update 09/18/18 1:48 p.m.
Shadrick Ware, 22, surrendered to Monroe County law enforcement Tuesday afternoon.
He was wanted as a person-of-interest for a home break-in on Old Highway 25. Currently, he faces no charges for this break-in. In that break-in, dozens of guns and other items were stolen. Officers are still looking for three people in this case.
RELATED: Trio wanted for Aberdeen burglary
However, Ware is being charged in a separate case for a burglary and grand larceny of a home in Aberdeen where $10,000 was taken, stated Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell. Aberdeen police say this break-in happened on Albert Street. Police are looking for two juveniles in this case.
See the original post below.
MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Monroe County deputies are looking for a man following local break-ins.
The man is identified as Shadrick Ware.
He’s considered a person-of-interest.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department at 662-369-2468.
- UPDATE: Man in custody following Monroe break-ins
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Monroe County in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Duo wanted following Monroe County church break-ins
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County man found safe
- UPDATE: Man in custody for Aberdeen shooting
- UPDATE: Monroe shooting follow-up
- Man drowns in Monroe County
- One person in custody, another injured after Monroe County shooting
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County