LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County deputies and Fulton police are searching for a man accused of stealing an air conditioner in Lee County and stealing a car in Fulton.
Photo: Fulton PD
Marcus Dewayne Sanders, 26, is wanted in Lee County and Fulton.
On Thursday, May 24, a report was filed with the Lee County Sheriff's Department about the burglary of a Lee County residence in which an air conditioner was taken.
The victim was able to provide images of the suspect's vehicle.
The next day, May 25, Lee County investigators were called to a fire at an abandoned house on County Road 931.
A mobile home and white Kia car were destroyed.
During the investigation, Lee County officers soon learned the Kia car was reported stolen from Fulton on May 24.
According to Fulton police, the car was stolen from a Texaco station.
The sheriff's department says the vehicle seen in the burglary of the home in Lee County was identified as the same vehicle stolen from Fulton.
The investigation revealed Sanders as a suspect.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call your local law enforcement agency.
- Man wanted for thefts in Fulton and Lee County
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Fulton police search for cell phone thefts
- Sheriff: Wanted Lee County man captured
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Alcorn County man wanted in Prentiss County for tractor theft
- Woman wanted for fraud in Lee County
- Vandals trash Lee County home; information wanted
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck
- Investigators charge Fulton man with molestation