OKOLONA, Miss. (WTVA) - An Okolona man is now wanted by the Chickasaw County Sheriffs Office after a search warrant allowed deputies to recover nearly four pounds of narcotics.
Willie McMillian’s home in Okolona was searched by deputies, Okolona police and the North Mississippi Narcotic's Unit on Monday.
Nearly four pounds of marijuana was recovered, along with several ounces of crack cocaine and a handgun.
McMillian had been arrested a few months ago on a drug-related charge and was out on bond when the drug raid took place.
"We are looking for it to be enhanced, especially because of the firearms were involved,” said Sheriff James Meyers. “Not only that but with him being already out on one felony bond, there is a good possibility that the judges would hold him with that bond once we get him in custody."
- Man wanted after Okolona drug raid
- UPDATE: Man wanted for Okolona shooting arrested in Minnesota
- Okolona police investigate shooting
- Man turns himself in after Okolona shooting
- Okolona Police: Man arrested in homicide investigation
- Okolona bridge still under construction
- Power outage planned in Okolona
- Okolona school superintendent to retire
- Okolona begins spraying for mosquitoes
- Okolona cleaning up Olga's mess