TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A man was injured after a vehicle backed over his leg.
The accident happened on Friday on East Garrison, near Green T. Road, which is west of Verona.
Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson said the man was trying to jump start a vehicle with a dead battery.
The vehicle, which was still in gear, backed over the man’s leg, Johnson stated.
The man was taken to the hospital for treatment.
The sheriff said the accident happened on private property.
- Man taken to hospital after driveway accident
- UPDATE: Man hospitalized after Lowndes train accident
- Columbus traffic accident sends driver to hospital
- UPS driver lists 'bear in driveway' as reason for no dropoff
- Motorcyclist flown to hospital after accident in Columbus
- Fourteen taken to hospital after Winston County school bus accident
- Two taken to hospital following Lowndes County silo accident
- Bicyclist out of hospital after accident involving SUV in Columbus
- Union Coroner: Man killed in ATV accident
- Hamilton man killed in car accident