STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department is asking for your help in finding a man wanted on assault and gun charges.
Sanders is accused of beating a long time girlfriend.
Sean Michael Sanders of Starkville stands 5-feet-7-inches tall and weights 135 pounds. He has multiple tattoos.
Sanders is being sought by Oktibbeha County Justice Court on warrants for aggravated domestic violence and possession of a weapon by a felon.
He was seen Monday around 12 p.m. in the area of Wood Street in Starkville wearing a blue flannel shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 800-530-7151.
- Man sought by Oktibbeha County sheriff's deputies
- UPDATE: Man still sought after sheriff's deputy dragged by vehicle
- Oktibbeha County deputy resigns following DUI arrest
- Starkville man killed in Oktibbeha County wreck
- Man severely burned in Oktibbeha County fire
- Collision in Oktibbeha County kills Ackerman man
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- Oktibbeha County sheriff secures votes to serve another term
- September shooting suspect in custody, per Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office
- Lowndes County sheriff names new chief deputy