CHICKASAW COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Chickasaw County jury finds a man guilty of a drug charge.
David Ware appeared in court Tuesday on the charge of the sale of a controlled substance (crack cocaine).
He was found guilty after jurors heard evidence and deliberation.
Ware was sentenced to serve 30 years in prison.
- Man sentenced for sale of crack cocaine
- Booneville man arrested for cocaine
- Prairie man arrested for cocaine
- Tupelo police arrest man for cocaine possession
- Chickasaw deputies: Man busted for cocaine, $5K
- Shannon police find cocaine, make arrest
- Cocaine-filled pineapples seized in Spain
- DNA match cracks 2015 Columbus cold case
- Corinth woman accused of delivering cocaine laced Bible to jail
- Man sentenced for stealing lawn care equipment