YALOBUSHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Yalobusha County man has pleaded not guilty to the December armed robbery of a bank.
Cornelius Rockell Bradford, 23, of Oakland, was scheduled for an arraignment Monday afternoon but waived the hearing and entered the plea through his attorney.
He faces a three-count federal indictment including armed bank robbery and assault.
Bradford is accused of the December 15 armed robbery of the BancorpSouth branch in Oakland.
The charges could be enhanced due to federal rules on the use of a firearm in the commission of a violent crime.
Bradford is being held without bond pending trial.
- Man pleads not guilty to December bank robbery
- UPDATE: Accused bank robber pleads guilty
- Accused bank robber expected to plead guilty
- Ohio couple pleads guilty to Winona armed robbery
- Man pleads not guilty to killing birds
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Man pleads guilty to cab driver's death
- Man pleads guilty in 2016 Columbus murder
- Columbus man pleads guilty to stabbing
- Man pleads guilty in child porn case