TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Glen man faces another charge in connection with multiple burglaries in Tishomingo County.
The Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department arrested Steven Gray, 40, on Thursday, December 7 on an outstanding warrant for burglary of a dwelling.
This arrest stems from the burglary of a residence on County Road 225 in Tishomingo County. Investigators recently charged Matthew Linton, 31, of Burnsville, for the same burglary.
Investigators continue to gather information and evidence and more arrests are expected later.
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Three arrested following Tishomingo County auto burglaries
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Blue Mountain man arrested for burglary in Tishomingo County
- Man arrested following multiple burglaries in Winona
- Man dies in Tishomingo County crash
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck
- Hernando man found dead in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge