COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Police in Columbus say a man arrested for felony malicious mischief is now accused of threatening a witness.
Taylor Jackson, 25, of Columbus, was already in jail when the arrest warrant on the new charge was issued Thursday.
Municipal Judge Gary Goodwin denied bond for Jackson on this latest offense.
- Man in Columbus charged with intimidating a witness
- Man arrested for intimidating witness
- Court upholds conviction for murder, intimidating a witness
- Columbus man charged with cyberstalking
- Man charged with molestation in Columbus
- Columbus man arrested on kidnapping charges
- Columbus man charged with threatening city official
- UPDATE: Man arrested, charged following Columbus shooting
- Man charged with shooting into Columbus house
- Woman charged with stabbing man in Columbus