COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA ) - A man is charged with shooting into a house in Columbus.
Columbus police arrested Cheyeterian Smith on Thursday, May 17 on a felony warrant for shooting into an occupied dwelling.
Columbus Police Chief Fred Shelton says the shooting happened on April 16. He says a house was shot in the 2200 block of 15th Avenue North.
Several shell casings were found at the scene.
Shelton says no one was injured.
He says Smith and the victim know each other and the shooting was not random.
- Man charged with shooting into Columbus house
- UPDATE: Man arrested, charged following Columbus shooting
- Columbus man charged with Wednesday shooting
- Columbus man charged with shooting into dwelling
- Columbus man charged with cyberstalking
- More charges possible after Columbus shooting incident
- Columbus man faces federal charge in 2016 shooting incident
- UPDATE: Man charged in Columbus shooting headed back to Mississippi
- Man charged with molestation in Columbus
- Columbus man arrested on kidnapping charges