KILMICHAEL, Miss. (WTVA) - A man has been charged with murder in Kilmichael.
Kilmichael Police Chief David Eldridge confirms David Johnson has been charged in the homicide investigation.
His arrest stems from a shooting on Friday, April 27 sometime near 8 p.m. near a car wash on North Rutherford Drive.
The victim, Joseph Purnell, died as a result.
Apparently, the incident happened during a child exchange between the two men.
- Man charged with murder in Kilmichael
- 2nd arrest made for Kilmichael murder
- Kilmichael Tornado: One Year Later
- UPDATE: Police say no charges filed after Kilmichael shooting
- Man charged with murder in Tibbetts' death
- Man charged with murder for Grenada shooting
- UPDATE: Calhoun County man facing attempted murder charge
- Man charged with murder of wife in Tishomingo County
- UPDATE: Mooreville woman charged with murder in man's death
- Noxubee County man pleads guilty to murder charges