ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) — A man from Amory faces multiple charges after he is accused of various sex crimes.
Monroe County sheriff's deputies arrested Joshua Lee Reese, 39, Tuesday.
Reese is charged with enticing a child to meet for sexual purposes, enticing a child to produce a visual depiction of sexual conduct and three counts of sexual battery.
He's free on a $50,000 bond.
- Man charged with multiple sex crimes in Monroe County
- Grenada County man accused of multiple sex crimes
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- Oxford man charged with child sex crime
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Booneville man charged with child sex crimes
- Man faces marijuana charge in Monroe County
- Man charged in Monroe County shooting
- Monroe County man convicted of federal gun and drug crimes