SHUQUALAK, Miss. (WTVA) - A man who's been in jail for over a month in Noxubee County has now been charged.
Christopher Scott has been charged with manslaughter in the fatal shooting of 23-year-old Ralph Franklin. Franklin was shot on Church Street on November 9th and later died at a hospital. He was originally charged with possession of a weapon by convicted felon and possession of stolen weapons.
He is still waiting to go before a judge for a bond hearing on this manslaughter charge. WTVA/WLOV will keep you updated as we get new information.
- Man charged with manslaughter in Shuqualak shooting
- One dead in Shuqualak shooting
- Student charged with manslaughter in school shooting
- Tupelo police charge man with manslaughter
- Paden man charged with manslaughter for 2017 death
- Man convicted of manslaughter for dog attacks
- Man convicted of manslaughter following dog attacks
- Manslaughter suspect's court date moved
- UPDATE: Manslaughter charge filed in Lowndes County fatal accident
- Judge denies Boykin's request to dismiss manslaughter charge