COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Police charged a Columbus man with illegal possession of a firearm.
Jordan Jennings | Photo: Columbus PD
On February 3 sometime near 8:55 p.m., Columbus police received a report of a person opening a car door of an occupied vehicle on 2nd Street North near the Trotter Convention Center.
Police say the complainant gave a description of the suspect to police, resulting in police scouring the area.
Police contacted with a person at 6th Street South/College Street matching the description of the suspect.
The suspect was identified as Jordan Jennings, 26. Police say he is a convicted felon and found to be in possession of a firearm.
He was arrested and charged with the possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Man charged with illegal possession of firearm
- Man charged with possessing stolen firearm in Starkville
- Starkville man charged with possession of stolen firearm
- Iuka man arrested for illegal gun possession
- Police charge Booneville man with illegal gun possession
- Juvenile arrested for stolen firearm possession
- Mother of shooting suspect charged with illegal gun possession
- Houston woman arrested for illegal drug possession
- Oxford police arrest man for illegal gun possession
- Man arrested for illegal drug possession in Itawamba County