FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Fulton man has been charged with failing to register as a sex offender.
Itawamba County Sheriff Chris Dickinson says Jimmy H. Perrine, 41, made an initial appearance in court.
He says Perrine had been staying at a Guntown home which was a violation of her registration in Itawamba County.
Bond for Perrine was set at $75,000.
His case will be presented to the grand jury.
- Man charged with failing to register as a sex offender
- Local man charged with failure to register as sex offender
- Woman wanted in Lee County for failing to register as sex offender
- Sex offender faces charge in Tishomingo County
- Convicted sex offender in custody
- One arrested, four wanted for failure to comply as registered sex offender
- Tippah County sex offender wanted by state
- Starkville sex offender arrested in West Alabama
- Sex offender faces sex crimes in Lee County and Georgia
- Some people to be removed from Mississippi sex offender list