BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Booneville man is facing charges of abuse of a vulnerable adult.
Sheriff Randy Tolar says James Baxter Barron, 28, abused the 63-year-old woman in her home.
Tolar says the woman is disabled.
Barron was arrested and deputies found a controlled substance during the booking process at the jail.
He is also charged with possession of a controlled substance within a correctional facility.
Bond was set at $10,000.
- Man charged with abusing disabled woman
- Woman charged with abusing a vulnerable adult
- Woman accused of abandoning disabled husband
- Oxford man charged with felony child abuse
- Starkville man arrested, charged with child abuse
- Booneville man charged with child abuse
- UPDATE: Bond set for GA woman with child abuse charges
- Woman charged with stabbing man in Columbus
- Columbus man charged with strangling woman
- Man charged with abuse of deer in Clay County