FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Nettleton man sits behind bars charged in connection with the disappearance of a teenager last week who was later found safe in Tupelo.
Sheriff Chris Dickinson says Billy Ray Bailey, Jr, 25, is charged with kidnapping, statutory rape and directing a minor to commit a felony charges.
The arrest comes after deputies were trying to locate Paige Coleman, 15, of Mantachie.
Coleman was reported missing from school last Thursday.
She was found safe Saturday in Tupelo and Bailey was taken into custody.
He was formally charged this morning and is being held on a $200,000 bond.
The Mississippi Department of Corrections also placed a hold on him for a parole violation.
- Man charged in connection with Mantachie teen's disappearance
- Mantachie man charged with kidnapping, armed robbery
- Mantachie man dies from rollover
- Two from Tupelo charged with Mantachie burglaries
- Mantachie man charged with sexual battery of child
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Marshals take wanted Mantachie man into custody
- Fire destroys Mantachie home, taxidermy business
- Minor injuries reported after Mantachie collision
- Mantachie looking into shortage of police vehicles