KOSCIUSKO, Miss. (WTVA) - An Oktibbeha County man is accused of shooting a woman in Attala County.
The shooting happened the morning of April 18, Breezy News reports.
Attala County Sheriff Tim Nail said 28-year-old Joshua Moore confessed to the crime.
Nail said the victim is in stable condition.
Moore is charged with aggravated assault, possession of a weapon by a felon, as well as possession of a controlled substance.
The motive behind the shooting is being investigated.
- Man arrested, charged in connection to Attala County shooting
- Man in custody after Attala County shooting
- Five wounded in Attala County club shooting
- Man held after 4 hit in Attala County nightclub shooting
- West Nile virus reported in Attala County
- House destroyed in Attala County fire
- One Injured in Attala County house fire
- Postal worker dies a week after Attala County shooting
- Sheriff: Burglary suspect arrested, returned to Attala County
- Attala County suspect charged in shooting of postal worker to remain in federal custody