UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is accused of cutting two other people in Union County during the weekend.
The man is identified as Larry Smith. He’s charged with aggravated assault.
Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards says the altercation happened Saturday, December 1, on County Road 50 sometime near 9 p.m.
The sheriff says Smith cut a woman on the hand. He’s also accused of cutting another man on the head and hand.
The two victims were transported to a local hospital and have been released after receiving stitches.
Smith is currently out of jail on a $5,000 bond. His case is expected to go before the next available grand jury.
- Man charged for weekend assault in Union County
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Booneville man arrested for weekend assault
- Man charged with assaulting another in Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Man missing in Union County found
- MDOT: I-22 work to begin this weekend in Union County
- Two men charged with Itawamba County assault
- Man charged with assault in Starkville
- West Point man charged with aggravated assault
- Louisiana man charged with assault in Oxford