BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Prentiss County grand jury has indicted a man on a drug charge and for being a habitual offender.
Nakia Crockett, 43, of Booneville, was arrested Saturday.
Sheriff Randy Tolar says Crockett is accused of selling methamphetamine near a church. He is also charged with being a habitual offender.
Crockett was out on probation at the time of his arrest.
- Man back in jail after grand jury indictments
- Grand jury indicts Water Valley daycare worker
- Report: Grand jury indicts man for school bus crossing death
- Grand jury indicts Harvey Weinstein in rape case
- Grand jury indicts accused Walmart shooter, former Starkville parks director
- Grand jury indicts Eaton with death of off-duty trooper
- Report: Grand jury indicts mother for infant's death
- Oktibbeha grand jury indicts Rienzi man for 1990 Labor Day case
- Federal grand jury indicts man charged with using public Wi-Fi to download child porn
- Second grand jury declines to indict driver in death of 7-year-old Amiya Braxton