WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - A Clay County man is behind bars this morning facing charges connected to the apparent kidnapping of a woman.
Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott says Joe Willie Wren, 44, was booked into the jail Monday.
He says Wren is accused of kidnapping the female but says he does not know how he knew the woman.
The charges include kidnapping, domestic violence and aggravated assault.
His bond was set at $100,000.
- Man arrested on kidnapping charges
- Columbus man arrested on kidnapping charges
- Tupelo man arrested by Starkville police on kidnapping, assault charges
- Police charge Starkville man with attempted kidnapping
- Mantachie man charged with kidnapping, armed robbery
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee
- Oxford police charge man with assault, kidnapping
- Two men arrested, charged with attempted kidnapping in Lee County
- UPDATE: Columbus man charged with kidnapping estranged girlfriend
- Mississippi man charged with kidnapping missing Atlanta girl