STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The Starkville Police Department arrested a man for a felony warrant on Monday.
A warrant was issued for Eddie Parks, Jr., 59, for voyeurism and trespass by "peeping tom".
Starkville police say Parks reportedly exposed himself. The incident happened at 101 Highway 12 East on the morning of April 24.
Parks had an initial court appearance Monday where bond was set at $10,000.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call the Starkville Police Department or Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers.
- Starkville police arrest peeping tom
- Man arrested in Starkville for trespass by "peeping tom"
- Police: 'peeping Tom' back in jail
- Starkville peeping tom suspect arrested for third time in less than a month
- Starkville man arrested for drugs
- Starkville man arrested for embezzlement
- Starkville man arrested on sexual battery charge
- Starkville man arrested following armed robbery
- Starkville police arrest man for church burglary
- Eupora man arrested for drugs in Starkville