WEBSTER COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Webster County Sheriffs Department has arrested Michael Howard Long Jr. of Tillataoba for animal cruelty.
Around 11:50 p.m. on Friday a traffic stop was conducted by Webster County's K-9 unit and deputies. They discovered a pit bull was being held in the trunk of the vehicle.
There was also another pit bull in the front seat.
If you or someone you know are missing their pups, you are asked to call the Webster County Sheriffs Department immediately, and you must be able to identify the dogs.
- Man arrested for having a pit bull in trunk of car
- Woman claims two pit bulls damaged her car
- Shaw Pit Bull Rescue working to find stolen trailer
- Pit bull attacks FedEx employee, owner speaks out
- Local pit bull rescue aims to help 'Phoenix' rise again
- House approves legislation after grease pit drowning
- Bull riding event in Tupelo benefits the late Bobby Bratton
- Three women arrested for car burglary
- Police name toddler who drowned in ice cream shop grease pit
- Man arrested following Tupelo collision