ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - An Aberdeen man is accused of breaking into storage buildings in Smithville.
Billy Dewayne Jones, 28, was arrested on Thursday, Feb. 14, according to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department.
He faces the following charges:
- Breaking and entering
- Grand larceny
Sheriff Cecil Cantrell said Jones broke the locks at the buildings and was caught red-handed.
- Man arrested for storage break-in in Smithville
- Deputies make an arrest in Smithville break-in
- 4 arrested in Smithville drug bust
- Smithville man arrested for burglary in Itawamba County
- Smithville man accused of stealing tools
- Smithville man charged with uttering forgery
- UPDATE: Smithville man reported missing found okay
- Man charged with burglaries at Smithville Hardware
- Smithville man wins $100,000 in MS lottery
- Monroe County School District investigates Smithville break-in