Photo Gallery 1 Images
LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is accused of robbing another man in Lowndes County and hitting the victim in the face with a pistol.
The incident happened on Friday, August 17 at approximately 6:25 p.m. at Stringer Manor Apartments.
When an officer arrived at the scene, he spotted two men running away. The officer took Jaylon Marshaun Henry into custody.
Investigators say Henry identified the other person as Mandell Glover, 18. Officers were initially unable to locate him.
Investigators believe the robbery was the result of late-night walk involving Henry, Glover and the victim.
Glover is accused of hitting the victim in the nose with a pistol. He’s also accused of taking more than $800 from the victim.
Officers then went to Glover’s home where they spoke with his mother. His mother revealed her son was in his room.
Glover was then arrested for armed robbery.
- Man arrested for Lowndes County armed robbery
- UPDATE: Lowndes Co. armed robbery suspect captured
- UPDATE: Young man arrested for Lowndes robbery
- Two men wanted for Lowndes County armed robbery
- Starkville man arrested for armed robbery
- Starkville man arrested following armed robbery
- UPDATE: Man arrested for armed robbery in Pontotoc County
- Lowndes County duo accused of Columbus robbery
- Hamilton man arrested for Lowndes County carjacking
- One arrested in Princess Theatre armed robbery