WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - Police in West Point have arrested a man facing burglary and grand larceny charges.
Officers took Deanto Evans to the Clay County jail Thursday.
He's not only in trouble with the law in West Point.
Police say warrants were out from Clay County and the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
He also faces charges in Monroe County.
- Man arrested by West Point police for burglary, grand larceny
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny
- West Point police arrest auto burglary suspect
- Man arrested in West Point for burglary
- Grand larceny arrest made in Lowndes County
- Dennis man charged with grand larceny
- West Point police see rash of burglaries
- West Point police search for burglary suspect
- West Point police identify auto burglary suspect
- West Point police investigate 8 burglaries