PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A local man is accused of stealing items in Prentiss County.
On July 14, Prentiss County deputies received a report of a stolen trailer and several sheets of tin missing from County Road 5051.
The items were valued at more than $1,250.
The trailer was recovered.
This led to the arrest of Johnny Edward Lewis, 52, of County Road 5051.
He was charged with grand larceny.
- Man accused of stealing items in Prentiss County
- Ripley man accused of stealing ATV in Prentiss County
- Man's body found in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Man charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Fallen Prentiss County lineman honored
- Alcorn County man wanted in Prentiss County for tractor theft
- Child enticement arrest made in Prentiss County