LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus man is accused of soliciting a girl for nude images and underwear.
Jonquil Ball was arrested and charged the enticement of a child to produce visual depiction of sexual conduct.
The Lowndes County Sheriff's Department says officers were contacted by detectives with the Dade City (FL) Police Department.
They advised about a suspect in Lowndes County soliciting an underage female online for nude pictures, videos and used undergarments.
Officers say he intended to sell them online.
Ball was arrested as a result.
He was on probation with the Mississippi Department of Corrections for a statutory rape conviction in 2012.
- Man accused of soliciting girl for nude images and underwear
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft accused of soliciting sex
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft pleads not guilty to soliciting prostitution
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft could be charged as early as Monday in sex solicitation case
- Tupelo police release more images of robbery suspects
- NCAA board approves athlete compensation for image, likeness
- UPDATE: Infant girl still in hospital, man accused of shaking her
- 19-year-old accused of robbing girl at gunpoint
- Deacon facing charges, accused of sexually abusing two girls
- Sheriff: Louisiana man abducted Monroe County girl