(WTVA) - A man is accused of performing a sex act in public twice.
U.S. Marshals say a woman reported to police that 54-year-old Mark McElhenny performed a sex act in the parking lot of the Big Lots in Tupelo, and then at the Fred’s in Pontotoc.
Marshals say he was already on parole after being convicted for molestation crimes.
- Man accused of performing sex acts in public
- Oxford man charged with trafficking minor for sex acts
- Grenada County man accused of multiple sex crimes
- Starkville police arrest man accused of appearing naked in public
- Teacher accused of having sex with minor student
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft accused of soliciting sex
- Mississippi assistant principal accused of sex with student
- Aberdeen man arrested for sex crimes
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- Iuka man sentenced for child sex activity