Photo Gallery 1 Images
ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man accused of kidnapping his ex-wife in Itawamba County appeared in court Monday.
Jerred Spencer is accused of kidnapping his ex-wife, Paula Spencer, Sunday morning.
Itawamba County Sheriff Chris Dickinson says Spencer kicked open the door to the woman's home and forced her to leave in her vehicle.
She was later found safe that morning. He was captured that afternoon in Tishomingo County.
Dickinson says Paula Spencer had a year-long restraining order against Jerred Spencer but it expired last week.
Jerred Spencer is charged in Itawamba County with kidnapping, burglary with intent and theft of a motor vehicle.
In Tishomingo County, he faces the charge of felony fleeing.
A judge set bond at $250,000
- Man accused of kidnapping ex-wife appears before judge
- Man accused of running over woman appears before judge
- Mississippi man accused of abducting estranged wife
- UPDATE: Noxubee shooting suspect appears before judge
- Winston County murder suspect appears before judge
- UPDATE: Columbus murder suspects appear before judge
- UPDATE: Macon shooting suspect appears before judge
- Man arrested on kidnapping charges
- Woman accused of robbing, kidnapping Facebook friend
- Ex-wife of Lorenzen Wright appears in court following arrest