OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A young Oxford man is accused of holding a woman against her will.
On September 8, Oxford police responded to the Links Apartments for a domestic disturbance.
She accused Cody Oakswaltman, 24, of holding her against her will starting on September 7 until she was able to leave on September 8.
Police say Oakswaltman left the scene before police arrived but surrendered later in the day.
He was charged with domestic violence-aggravated assault and kidnapping.
- Man accused of holding woman against her will in Oxford
- Bruce woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Man accused of biting Oxford police officer
- Oxford man accused of scamming another
- Panola County woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Myrtle man accused of vehicle theft in Oxford
- Batesville man accused of shoplifting from Oxford Walmart
- Oxford man accused of forging signature on checks
- Water Valley man accused of stealing mail in Oxford
- Oxford men accused of embezzling from Walmart