TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - In Tishomingo County, one person is dead following a car wreck on Sunday morning.
Tishomingo County Coroner Mack Wilemon identifies the victim as Mark Christopher Smith, 45, who he says died from traumatic injuries.
Authorities say the incident only involved one vehicle, which was traveling on County Road 333 near Highway 25.
Wilemon says the vehicle failed to turn a curve, crashing into a wooded area before overturning.
Another person was taken to the hospital but is expected to be okay.
Smith was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck
- Man dies in Tishomingo County crash
- MHP: No injuries in Tishomingo County wreck
- Fatal Tishomingo County wreck under investigation
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County fire victim dies
- UPDATE: One dead after Highway 4 wreck in Tishomingo County
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck
- Man dies after Lowndes County fatal wreck
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Hernando man found dead in Tishomingo County